Woodbrook Elementary School Principal Dr. William Sterrett will hold a grounds meeting following Tuesday’s PTO meeting at the school. Woodbrook Residents are invited to join Dr. Sterrett Tuesday, November 10, 2009 in the library at 7:30 p.m. (this follows the school PTO meeting) to discuss the improvements being planned for the baseball diamond through the Carson Raymond Foundation (see www.carsonraymondfoundation.com for more details).
Tentative plans / discussion items to improve the existing field will include:
- regrading and re-grassing field
- buying new bases
- adding bench or dug-out for seating
- adding bleachers
- adding small storage shed
- bringing in new sod/dirt for better infield
- replacing fencing/ backstop with newer backstop
For more information, interested residents can contact the school at (434) 973-6600.